Helen Gorman Elementary is situated in the semi-rural community of Glenrosa in West Kelowna. The school presently enrolls approximately 250 students from Kindergarten to Grade 6 and is one of 4 feeder schools for Glenrosa Middle School, which is one of two middle schools feeding into Mount Boucherie Senior Secondary. The school shares an open boundary area with Glenrosa, Peachland and George Pringle Elementary schools. The catchment area for the majority of our students encompasses both sides of Glenrosa Road up to Crystal Mountain Ski Resort on the north and Highway 97 on the south.
Helen Gorman Elementary is alive with unique opportunities for students. As a school and as a community we are proud of:
- a talented choir under the direction of Mrs. P. Ziebart
- a supportive and involved group of parents
- a high standard of social responsibility
- a dedicated community of learners
- an onsite pre-school program run by the Boys and Girls Club
- an after-school program with unique opportunities in athletics, dance and arts
- traditional extra-curricular opportunities i.e., basketball, volleyball, track and field etc.
We work together to ensure a vibrant quality school where all children can reach their full potential. For more information regarding Helen Gorman Elementary School please email
Please click on the links to the left for information about our school.