Helen Gorman Elementary is situated in the semi-rural community of Glenrosa in West Kelowna. The school presently enrolls approximately 250 students from Kindergarten to Grade 5 and is one of 4 feeder schools for École Glenrosa Middle School, which is one of two middle schools feeding into Mount Boucherie Senior Secondary.
Helen Gorman Elementary is alive with unique opportunities for students. As a school and as a community we are proud of:
- a talented choir under the direction of Mrs. Heather Hendricks
-Applied Design Skills and Technology (ADST) experiences with Mrs. Denise Hardman and Ms. Shannon Kirkey
- a supportive and involved group of parents
- a high standard of social responsibility
- a dedicated community of learners
- an onsite pre-school program and after school care run by the Boys and Girls Club
- traditional extra-curricular opportunities
We work together to ensure a vibrant quality school where all children can thrive. For more information regarding Helen Gorman Elementary School please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the links to the left for information about our school.